Admission in RGUKT 2013 (Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Andhra Pradesh )
RGUKT 6-year integrated engineering program for the academic year 2013-14 for 10th pass students.
If you want to take admission in RGUKT 2013 please visit http://www.rgukt.in/index.html
Admission in RGUKT 2013
Admission in RGUKT 2013 Some new events in RGUKT
- List of selected candidates for the Post of Lab Assistants on contract basis in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering , ECE and CSE. (Feb 15, 2013)
- Time table for (2011) PUC 2 SEM1 REMEDIAL Examinations (Jan 26, 2013)
- New E-Resources – ASCE Journals, ASME Journals, Guide to Reference Sources (Jan 19, 2013)
- IITM – Summer Fellowship Programme – 2013 (Jan 18, 2013)
- RGUKT invites applications for filling up the Director positions for its three constituent institute. Last date for receiving applications 21-01-2013. (Jan 16, 2013)
- Re-schedule of Tender Process for providing of Catering Services to 1000 students at each campus (RT-24) (Jan 15, 2013)
- Tender Notice for supply of Desktop computers (90 No’s) to the three campuses of RGUKT (Jan 05, 2013)
old data for Admission in RGUKT 2012
Important Dates :-
2. Last date for receiving online application by RGUKT : 16.06.2012 8PM
1. Eligibility for Admission in RGUKT 2012:
1. 10th (SSC) pass students / other equivalent exam recognized by the Government of A.P, conducted in 2012.
2. Age: Below 18 years till on 31.12.2012, for Sc/ST students 21 year
3. Fill online application, take printout and send it to Registrar, RGUKT, before 25.06.2012 in the prescribed form.
4. International students shall be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders
Selection procedure for Admission in RGUKT 2012
Merit list based on the marks obtained in SSC or its equivalent examination conducted in 2012. While preparing the merit list, a deprivation score, weightage of 4% in terms of percentage of marks to be added to the tenth class marks of an applicant from non-residential Government schools including the Zillaparishad and Municipal Schools for the academic year 2012-13, as per the Government letter No. 4655/EC.2/2012-01 dated 08.05.2012. In case of a tie, the candidate who got higher marks in English will be selected. In case of a further tie, marks in Mathematics are taken into consideration. If the candidates get equal marks in both English and Mathematics, the candidate who is older in age will get selected.
Admission for Admission in RGUKT 2012
Admission to the first year of 6-year integrated engineering course in the university will be granted only after satisfactory verification and scrutiny of the details mentioned in the application and the original certificates / documents submitted by the candidate at the counselling centre. Mere selection for counselling and verification of certificates / documents will not guarantee admission to the candidate. The allotment of the admitted candidates to the three constituent centres of the university will be on the basis of merit-cum-preference, the decision of the University shall be final in the matters of allotment. The candidate shall pay the fee prescribed for the first year of the 6-year integrated engineering course at the time of admission.
16 total views, 1 views today